By accessing our mobile application, website and other Services (collectively, the “Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site & mobile application. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our Services for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RequestBox at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
When using the Services, you agree not to:
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not exhaustive or exclusive. RequestBox reserves the right to (a) suspend or terminate access to your account and your ability to post to the Services (or otherwise use the Services), (b) delete, remove or refuse to distribute any Submissions and/or (c) reclaim handles, all with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason without liability to you. If RequestBox believes a Request violates these Terms, it may make that Request invisible to other users without notifying you. Your Request will be visible to you, but will not appear for any other user. RequestBox may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at RequestBox’s discretion, RequestBox will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Services or on the Internet.
- Create a handle for the purpose of preventing others from using that handle.
- Sell or buy handles.
- Impersonate another person in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse or deceive others.
- Post or share another individual’s private information without their express authorization and permission.
- Defame, abuse, bully, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Use racially or ethnically offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Post or share Submissions that contain pornography or graphic violence.
- Post or share anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post or share Submissions that violate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access the Services.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Use or develop any third party applications that interact with the Services or Submissions without our prior written consent.
- Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on the Services.
- Post or share any image or language that is obscene, vulgar or offensive or that threatens, disparages or demeans any individual or group.
- Post or share anything inappropriate or disruptive to the Services.
- Disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit users from having a positive experience with the Services.
- Use the Services in violation of these Terms and/or for any unlawful purposes.
- Post or share anything contrary to our public image, goodwill or reputation.
Unauthorized use of any Materials or Third-Party Content contained in the Services may violate certain laws and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold RequestBox and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners (collectively, the “Indemnified Entities”) harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs of defence) RequestBox or any other Indemnified Entity suffers in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Services or the use of the Services by any person using your user name and/or password violates any applicable law or regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third party.
The materials on our Services are provided on an 'as is' basis. RequestBox makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, RequestBox does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites or services linked to this site.
In no event shall RequestBox or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Services, even if RequestBox or a RequestBox authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RequestBox does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. RequestBox may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However RequestBox does not make any commitment to update the materials.
RequestBox has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RequestBox. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
RequestBox may revise these terms of service for its Services at any time without notice. By using its Services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
RequestBox controls and operates the Services from its headquarters in the Belgium and the Services may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to laws and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Belgium or the country in which you reside.